Under the patronage of H.E. Dr. Khaled Abdel Ghaffar, Minister of Higher Education & Scientific Research, Egypt
12 - 14 December, 2019 | Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski Cairo, Egypt

Why Exhibit?

With a growing population close to 100 Million (the most populous Arab nation), which is expected to reach 151 Million by 2050, Egypt is a lucrative market and has lots of potentials to grow and expand in the healthcare sector. On the other hand, the expansion of health insurance coverage (currently 57% of the population) is expected to grow drastically following a law issued in 2016 that significantly expands insurance coverage for all Egyptian citizens. The history of dentistry in Egypt goes long time back as records reveal numerous dental and hygiene procedures practiced by the ancient Egyptians. Therefore, dental and oral care are among the growing sectors in Egyptian healthcare. Dental companies cannot afford to miss such a market!
*Source: Egyptian Dental Syndicate

AEEDC Education Cairo Conference & Exhibition is the ideal platform for dental products providers to connect with dentists, suppliers and distributors seeking new technologies and innovative procedures in their field.

Who should exhibit?

AEEDC Education Cairo is expecting 80 exhibitors, all manufacturers and distributors of

  • Dental Equipment
  • Dental Products
  • CAD/CAM Technologies
  • Dental Laboratory Equipment
  • Oral Hygiene Products
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Disposables

Who should visit?

Conference Delegates and Trade Visitors have free access to the exhibition. AEEDC Education Cairo 2019 is projecting to welcome over 2,000 dentists, distributors/importers, clinics owners and buyers, 80% of which are expected to come from Egypt, while the other 20% will be from the surrounding countries.

Exhibition Booking, Sponsorship & Advertisement:

Dr. Matios Tcholakian
Senior Business Development Manager
Mob : +971 50 785 1076

INDEX® Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est.

P.O.Box: 13636, Dubai, UAE.
INDEX Holding Headquarters
Road # D-62, Opposite Nad Al Hamar
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Tel : +971 4 520 8888
Fax : +971 4 338 4193