AEEDC Education Cairo Conference and Exhibition 2019
A highly specialized scientific and educational dental event dedicated to dentistry professionals in Egypt and the wider MENA region. The 3-Day dental gathering, making its debut in Egypt this year, offers a unique platform where leading dentists, surgeons, specialists and experts in various fields of dentistry from across the region and beyond. AEEDC Education Cairo will discuss the most important issues and challenges facing dentists in the region. Mark your calendar from 12th to the 14th of December, 2019 and take part in this event held at Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski Cairo.Read More Register Now
The AEEDC Education Cairo Conference 2019 offers participants 21 CDE/PD Hours by the Arab Academy of Continuing Dental Education (ARACDE) and
20.5 CME Hours by ADA.
INDEX Conferences and Exhibitions Organisation Est. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est. designates this activity for 20.5 continuing education credits.
Keynote Speakers 2019
Download mobile app and enhance your AEEDC Dubai experience:
- View the full lists of exhibitors .
- Search for exhibitors and know their location
- Easily navigate the venue with detailed and interactive floor plans that highlight exhibitor stand locations and points of interest.
- View the Conference Sessions and Speakers list
- Get notifications on the highlights for a particular day and time
- Personalise your experience with favourites and notes.